Levi Ackerman Height

Levi Ackerman Height
What is the height of Levi Ackerman? 
How tall is Levi Ackerman? 
What is his height in inches & feet?
Is he tall? Then, how tall is he? 
Or is he short? Find it out here on Anime Height



Here are some information about Levi Ackerman's  height.

Name:  Levi Ackerman
Height: 
in Meters:  1.6 m 
in Centimeters:  160 cm 
in Inches: 62.99 in 
in Feet:   5.24 ft 
in Feet & Inches: 5 ft 2.99 in 

About Levi Ackerman

He is considered as the most powerful soldier in Attack on Titan and leader of Special Operation Squad Levi stands at 5'2" inches. He got a short black hair and not showing emotions at all or expressionless.  Levi got an exceptional combat skill with his well developed physique and was described as a “clean freak” Levi is the one who is responsible on guarding Eren as it transform in to Titan and promised to take him down if he got berserk. Although he is expressionless most of the time Levi care for his squad an excellent 3DM gear user he show that he can stopped a Female Titan shifter. As an Ackerman and having experienced a moment where he "felt a sudden burst of energy" Levi has formidable physical strength that tagged him as the most powerful soldier. Here are some of his famous quotes and line in the series. “This is just my cherished opinion, but I think that pain is the most effective means of discipline. What I think you need right now is not lecturing, but precept. And since you're on your knees, you're in just the right position to be easily kicked.”

You Might Also Like

63 comments:

  1. HAHA IM 1 CENTIMETER TALLER THAT HIM!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How are you so tall lmao im 143cm tall and i honestly think hes very tall🤣🤣

      Delete
    2. I'm 153 tall and I hope I'll grow more in highschool bsbshshhshsh either way I will love him forever

      Delete
    3. Im 165cm lmao im so happy because I can call levi shorty xD

      Delete
    4. I'm 5'4, 2 inches bigger than him 😂😂

      Delete
    5. Lmfaoo I am the same hieght as him!!

      Delete
    6. Im 10 years old and im taller than him 🤣🤣

      Delete
    7. i am 157cm , i stopped getting taller since 4th grade ;-;

      Delete
    8. I am 174 cm and I prefer not to think about his height... At least he has the spirit of a tall person lol

      Delete
    9. thấp hơn cả olaf trong Frozen luôn , anh lệ vi

      Delete
  2. HAHA IM 1 CENTIMETER TALLER THAT HIM!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm centimeter shorter...

      Delete
    2. rip im 2 inches taller then him, plus people say i look kinda like him so this is making me cringe

      Delete
    3. lmao im 5 inches taller than him

      Delete
  3. I am 23 inches shorter than him 😑

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Ironically me too and this was posted on my birthday LMAO also im just like him IRL i was alot worse as a kid. Emotionless and didnt care haha. got the eyes -.- he does.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm 3.1 inches taller than him... Wow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im 157.2 cm, i dont know how to feel knowing that im smaller than Levi

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is 2 inches taller than me! I'm 5 foot 1 inch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha! I'm 5 inches taller than him and I'm a lot younger than he supposedly is.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm 6 foot lol. 9 inches taller

    ReplyDelete
  11. Help, I'm nine inches taller than Levi and I'm a fifteen year old female...

    ReplyDelete
  12. ι'м 12 and ιѕ 5cм ѕнorтer тнan Levi-

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am a potato. That is all I have to say.


    And I have no idea how tall I am but I'm pretty sure it's like 4'9 so somebody plz shoot me. Thank you ok bye.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm waaaayyy younger than Levi but taller than him

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really don't know why it's such a big deal though

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow im 46 centimeters taller than him damn

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm almost the same height as him; 5ft 2 inches

    ReplyDelete
  18. dang i thought he would be like 6,4 or somthin

    ReplyDelete
  19. At the top of the article, it says that 160 cm is "in Feet & Inches: 5 ft 2.99 in". So while the following paragraph says 5'2", Levi is actually 5'3".

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm 12, but I'm 6cm taller than Levi.😳

    ReplyDelete
  21. Levi ackerman makes all the the short people proud 👏👏FYI I am short too

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOL, I'm 11 years old and he is around 30 and I'm literally taller than him which is cool and funny at the same time XD

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm 4 centimeters shorter than him...

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm shorter than Levi.... I'm 28 btw haven't grown since I was 16 and even then I went from being 4'9 to being 4'10

    ReplyDelete